Snagit 2020: Go Beyond Basic Screen Capture
Snagit is the smart, convenient way to get your point across, eliminate confusion, and be more productive. Create images and videos that speed up and simplify their communication. Users can quickly and easily add screenshots and videos to their documentation, guides, and tutorials. Capture anything on your screen, edit with a few clicks, and deliver instant results.
Snagit 2020 is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. Anyone can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program. Take a look at what’s new below:
People use Snagit to:
- Capture wide, or infinitely scrolling content (like webpages or Excel) with Snagit’s innovative Panoramic Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture or existing image (OCR technology)
- Annotate, blur, highlight, and manipulate images with dozens of editing tools
- Combine images into convenient step-by-step guides and documents
- Create short screen videos (screencasts) and GIFs when images alone aren’t enough
What’s New in TechSmith Snagit 2020?
Snagit 2020 introduces two new creation tools and enterprise outputs to Slack and Box
- Combine images in new, pre-made layouts right within Snagit to create visual documentation, tutorials, and training materials in no-time.
- Talk and draw over a series of screenshots to create a quick “how-to” video of GIF
- Share directly to Slack and Box. With over 15 sharing outputs Snagit makes it even easier to share content at work.